The Award Categories are judged on parameters like: Year on Year Growth, Operational & Financial performance, Efficiency parameters, Variety of Cargo handled, IT efficient,
Customer Friendly infrastructure & facilities, Damage free handling, Introduction of new services, Network, Customer Satisfaction, Innovative training method, Enhancement of safety, Performance based on
the data available from the Government Authorities / Trade Bodies & Growth etc.
Filing a nomination is compulsory to be a part of this award process. Companies are allowed to nominate in as many categories as they deemed themselves to be fit. Nominations are accepted only against a signed declaration from the designated personnel from that company that all information furnished is correct and binding. Any information found to be untrue at any time would render them disqualified from the process.
Rules For Nomination
• Nomination entries are free of charge. No cost is involved in nomination
• The deadline for nomination entries is on Friday, 24th May 2013. The organizers reserve the right to reject the entries submitted after the
• The official online forms are available at www.cargoscope.co.in or www.fairplayexpo.net for
filing nomination entries.
• Entrants may submit entries in more than one category. However, a
separate form must be completed for each entry.One can nominate oneself or the
third party for nomination .
• Not more than one nomination to be made for each selected category.
• No correspondence will be entered into concerning the eligibility of any
• The judges shall have the sole and absolute discretion in determining
whether or not an application meets the requirements of or is in accordance with
these rules and conditions. If deemed necessary the judges may request further
information or clarifications from the entrants.
• The management reserves the right to withdraw, alter/modify or make
amendments in any of the award categories only if required and found necessary at
the last minute.
• Download the entry form from www.cargoscope.co.in or
• Entrants must provide sufficient supporting to enable the judges to
understand the process and the merits.
• The form with supporting must be submitted electronically. No entries will be accepted in hard copy.
• All entries will be acknowledged immediately on submission. If the
acknowledgement is not received within 24Hrs., please contact Mr.Peter Paul by email
: email@example.com or Mobile: 09952968902
• Submission of the entry form confirms that the entering company or
organization understands and agrees to the Rules of the Scheme.
• Entrants will also be notified by e-mail if they are short-listed.
Judging panel will assess all submissions. The winner will be announced during
the awards ceremony at the 5th Edition of South East CEO Conclave & Awards 2013 on Friday, 19th July 2013.
The entries, which are short-listed nominee, will be informed about it before the Award Ceremony. Please ensure that the short-listed companies depute their representative for the award ceremony.
Each winner will receive a trophy and certificate. The two runner-ups will receive a certificate.